Helloooooooooooooo

Helloooooooooooooo
.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 Short films + 1 more

Hey everyone, just updating my blog.... finally after missing a lecture and a tutorial I have found myself behind and need to catch up!
I was not to sure wether the films I was supposed to upload where to be actual movie like films or just anything so i choose 3 documentaries and a short film, I hope you enjoy!
The 3 videos I have tried to upload I intended to embed the films off the site www.vivecoolcity.com of which I am a subscriber. However it was not possible to do so from their website so i choose a few random clips of youtube taken from the vivecoolcity website.

The first short film was an interesting story about spending a night inside a mental asylum, Australia's first mental asylum, one of the scarier places I can think of sleeping over at. I found the vivecoolcity crew really went out of the ordinary in the way they choose to do such a story. In all an excellent idea and a very interesting watch.

The Second short film was called 'The Walkabout man' telling the story of the man who is walking his way around
Australia's surfing coast. I find David and his alter-ego 'Benjamin Safari' very interesting and different characters.
I feel David is a man who does not care about social boundaries and is happy to do as he likes.

I choose this next film simply for humorous reasons as it reminds me of my friend Leon so much. Once i have posted this im going to facebook him the link.
I never new the sloth was such a lazy creature until I actually observed it. I feel that this film really did link back to my own involvement in the last lectures as my behavior has been nothing short of sloth-like!



The short movie below Black Button was a very well directed but incredibly twisted film based on ones choices shaping there future. It relates to the christian belief system of heaven and hell with a god like figure deciding who shall be saved and who wont.
it really stirs ones emotions. What would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment