Helloooooooooooooo

Helloooooooooooooo
.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lecture week 7

Today Jason Neilson guest spoke on portable applications (re. the explored links in my previous post)
It is required to download one of the free ware apps and check it out...so I choose to download the free ware app called heliospaint1.4.1 which I downloaded from http://www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=45628
This was a particularly primitively written program however it came in handy as I used it to edit my artwork 'Super Guitar Man & friends.'
The basic set up of the program reminded me allot of basic Microsoft paint found on all windows computers... a stock standard program that Apple does not come out with.




This film i have just embedded below i found while cruising through youtube. I was completing a business degree last semester but have since moved to communications. I think that the style of learning and some of the negative opinions of students involved in the film relates to the broader courses and more blanket styled teaching involved in bigger courses. The first thing that i noticed when changing degrees to communications was the closer involvement students have with both teachers and other students and the actual care and thought that the courses put into current issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment