Helloooooooooooooo

Helloooooooooooooo
.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009






Telephones have come a very very very long way. If i compare the original telephone to my current Iphone (before it has been blended- see below) it is hard to imagine the differences in ones lifestyle then in comparison with now. The actual communication with another person that you don't work or live with would be so much more significant. If i only saw my friends in person my relationship with them would be very different as the frequency with which i would be able to interact with them would be less but the time spent with perhaps more valued. During the time periods when i have lost or broken my phones I have actually put such a theory to test and have found that when I do manage to contact a friend I value interacting with them alot more.







No comments:

Post a Comment